It has been one week since my surgery and I felt as though I should update everyone. I often feel like just a few people read my blog and they know how I am doing so I shouldn't waste anyone's time. But a great friend of mine from Costa Rica emailed me to check in and I knew that she must be reading the blog. So that means others must be reading the blog.
I must tell you this has been a tough road to go down. I thought it would be a few days of some pain but then I would just be "recovering" (read sleeping) at home for a few extra days. Not so. Short story is that I was allergic to my pain meds so I spent the weekend on just extra strength Tylenol-you heard me right-what you take for a headache. I won't go into the rest of the nasty details-it involves lots of bathroom talk-but needless to say I am just now feeling a little better. It reminds me of after I had Mills and you all know that was pretty bad. Hopefully this week will bring more improvements.
As far as the 7 months, Mills Perry turned 7 months old last Thursday. He can sit up if you place him there. He can't really sit up on his own just yet. He is also trying diligentally to crawl. Determination is the name of the game for him. If he wants it, he will get it. He loves the remote control for the TV's and won't stop until he gets it. Hank bought him a Little Tykes version and he thinks he has hit the jackpot.
We both return back to school tomorrow! I'll have to let you know how that goes. I promise to take a recent picture of Mills soon and post it. Life has just been a little too much lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment