Thursday, August 28, 2008

When it rains it pours...

I realized that I had not written a blog in a while and I hate it when other people do that and here I am doing it myself. Our life has been crazy these past few weeks: school starting, Mills starting day care, etc. You would think that in its self would be enough for any one person to deal with and then...

I found out 2 weeks ago that I have to have my gall bladder removed tomorrow. Even though I diligently tried to convince the surgeon that I would be okay, he diligently tried to convince me otherwise and you can see who won. Apparently I have a colossal gall stone in my gall bladder and it needs to come out.

Now if that is not enough, Mills has gotten some kind of virus from day care. He has now officially thrown up on me twice and had diarrea since Sunday. I knew I didn't like day care and this just reinforces my thoughts!!

So if you think about it, say a little prayer for us. As you can tell, we need them!
**I looked for a recent picture of Mills to add and I am such a bad mom that I haven't even done that lately. AHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: