Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Wee Bit Better

As I am sitting here looking back on our week, I realized I probably needed to update the blog. Although as you can see by the title, it has gotten better but just a wee bit. Mills has started eating more at daycare. I was able to have a "nice" conversation with his teacher and slip in the fact that he will eat EVERYTHING you put in front of him. I think she got the point because I now get reports that say "ate everything" which makes me happy. He still is not sleeping so well but hopefully that will come. I did realize that I am blessed because I can literally run over and visit him anytime I would like. His teachers are so kind and hopefully don't think I am annoying. One day he literally had 4 visitors in one day. At least I know he is getting loved!

On a separate note, my class seems to be pretty good. I have a few little girls that are absolute drama queens and a little boy that is a spit fire (his mom's words) but nothing I can't handle.

Say a little prayer for us on Monday as the daycare adventure begins again. Every time we enter the building Mills just looks around wide eyed and then immediately sticks his thumb in his mouth. It's really kind of sad.

No comments: