Monday, September 22, 2008

Gone Baby Gone!



Gone are the days of my baby just staying still when I put him down. Gone is my baby when I lay him on the floor. Mills is crawling!! Just a few weeks ago, I was so proud of him because he could sit up on his own. I didn't even get a chance to blog before I knew it he was crawling. Now he is moving all over the house and crawling like a champ.

I also had to include this picture. We went to the Gap the other night and Mills just had to have this hat. (He really said so!) Anyway, he fell asleep in the car on the way home and this is what we got. How adoreable is that!


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ah he's growing up so fast!!! Thank you for letting me catch a glimpse of him! We miss you guys!