
So it seems to me that everyone else is blogging about their families and children, and, since we have several people that are near and dear to our hearts that live far away, I thought I'd give it a try. We shall see if I can keep it up. If I don't write for a month or so or you get bored with what I am saying, just let me know and I'll get Hank to do it!!
Let me catch you up on us. Mills is 5 months old today. I truly cannot belive that 5 months has already gone by. He is a huge chunk as you can see by the pics. I think he weighs close to 17 lbs. He looks exactly like Hank. I carried him for 9 months so you would think he would look a little like me BUT NOOOOO.
Okay so Mills is crying for his bath so I better run but I promise I'll post again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment