
I wasn't sure if y'all wanted to read what the Perrys have been up to or just what Mills Perry has been up to so I thought I would do a little of both.
This past weekend I surprised Hank for our anniversary (a little late) and took him to the Jekyl Island Club Hotel. We actually got to relax, read a book-which I haven't done since Mills was born-, and sleep late. Of course on Saturday morning, our last morning, I was so looking forward to sleeping a little late before we headed back to pick up Mills. Thanks to my Mom and Dad for keeping him!! At 6 AM, yes that's right, 6 AM the fire alarm went off. There we go down the stairs following a teenager who had grabbed every piece of clothing she owned and proceeded to drop them along the way. First a shirt, then her underwear. Needless to say we didn't help her pick the last item up. No sleeping in! However, I did learn from the best, my Dad, and we got a free breakfast out of the deal. Although as Hank says, I would choose sleep over food any day.
We also saw Hank's family this weekend. Mills really enjoyed seeing his cousins Ashley and Gabby but the member of the family that he laughed at the most was Missy. (Their dog!)
Mills went for his 4 month check up last week. Yes, if you have been paying attention, he is actually 5 months old. He weighs 16 lbs and 3 oz. His favorite accessories now are his feet. He has also started laughing hysterically. You have to catch him in the right mood but Hank managed to catch a quick sample the other night. Hopefully the video will work and it will make you smile like it does us.
No comments:
Post a Comment