I wanted to share this story yesterday but somehow a crying baby wins out every time. So...I was so excited to experience a summer at the pool with Mills. Not the "big" pool mind you but just a blow up one in our backyard. Yesterday I decided it was the day. I put him in his crib and told him to wait patiently. I blew up the pool, decided the hose water was too cold, carefully carried warm water from the kitchen sink to fill up the pool, and when I went to go and get him for the adventure-He was asleep!! Not that I am complaining about a sleeping baby. We tried again a little later and he screamed the entire time. My hopes were dashed. Since we still had our bathing suits on, I decided we would give the bathtub a try. Guess what? Of course, he loved the bathtub and played like he was having the time of his life. Moral to the story: don't waste your money on the blow up pool and its accessories. Just use the good ole tub.

Here is my one gratuitous pool picture!! At least it looks like we are having fun.
1 comment:
Amy,...he is SOOOOOOOO adoreable. He really is precious in that little hat. God bless you all, Sandra
Post a Comment