Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Every single year I say the same thing: How in the world can he be a year older?? Six already! I absolutely have no words to describe how much Mills means to Hank and I. Really, there are NO words. He is a gift from God-truly. At 6, you LOVE dinosaurs. Ask Why a million times a day but it leads to a lot of knowledge in that little brain. Think sleeping on the floor in "Ma/Da's" room is a treat. Will take a bath for 45 minutes. Adore your teachers: Mrs. Best and Mrs. Wetula. Choose THE Raiders over every other team every time. Hate having your hair washed. LOVE to run-you would run for miles if I could catch you. Ask whoever is around to cheer for you as you run. Have a very limited eating spectrum: chicken nuggets, cheese quesadilla, grilled cheese, hamburger(bun only), hot dog. Oh yeah, yogurt and a banana. As a matter of fact, you eat the same lunch almost every day: yogurt, banana, goldfish, and 2 cookies. You are reading short vowel words like a champ and starting long vowels. You have a sweet heart and will give anyone a hug and smooch any time! Your hair is still crazy and you can be identified by it in a crowd of kids. Your good buddies are Athen and Griffin. Every night you thank God for your best friends. Happy Birthday to my best little buddy!

No comments: