Monday, December 9, 2013
At least I knew this one!
When Mills was a baby, Hank and I decided we would switch off choosing his costume for Halloween. Ummm, I think I got left off the rotation a few years back. After the scarecrow debacle of 2011! Last year, Mills was Voltron or something like that. This year at least I knew he was a Star Wars character. I might have said he was a storm trooper and completely offended him but hey-I tried! Apparently, he was Commander Cody a CLONE trooper. I wanted him to be a hotdog! I mean how cute would that have been. Alas, I think I may never get to choose again. I just don't want the blood, guts, etc.
Just in case you thought he was a STORM trooper with just the suit, I added this for the helmet. That set you straight, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment