Monday, December 17, 2012

Max

I must say that I was very excited to introduce Mills to the Elf on the Shelf craze and thought how much fun!! I did keep myself a little in check and decided that the elf wouldn't make his appearance until Dec. 1 not the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Okay, glad I did that! Although I have enjoyed Max, boy am I tired of trying to think up things for him to do. We are only on day 17 and I am out!! I have only forgotten one day so far-giving myself a pat on the back for that one. A little girl in my class shares every day that her elf hasn't moved in a week. Oh those poor parents. Anyway, years from now I want to be able to remember that yes we did it, and yes I tried! So now I introduce you to Max...

No comments: