



For those of you who haven't talked to Mills in a while-that would be Mickey and Disney. We recently took our annual September treck to Disney World or as Mills likes to refer to it-Mickey's House.
I made a huge mistake this time and told him a few days in advance that we were going to Mickey's house on Thursday. Now, he doesn't understand Thursday but he sure got Mickey's house. Every day he thought that was the day!! And every night, he asked for Mickey and his house. Bad mistake!
Anyway, we left on Thursday and again I thought I'll get him excited!! Again, bad mistake. We stopped at the Flordia line rest area and guess what-he thought we were at Mickey. He kept running behind the lady doling out orange juice to see if Mickey was behind her. Lesson learned!
We had a great time-even though it was HOOOOTTTTT! I mean really HOT! Mills wanted to get his picture with every character whether he knew them or not. I mean Pumba from Lion King-yep we were in line. Some Mikko character from I don't even know which movie-you got it-we were in line. He also had to hug and kiss every character. Sometimes the handler got a hug and smooch too just because he was excited.
We were all exhausted when we got back on Saturday and now Mills has walking pnemonia and Mama doesn't feel well herself. But hey-we had fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment