I took Mills to swim lessons this week or should I say-I tried to take Mills to swim lessons. As soon as we walked in the door, he started screaming. I can't be sure but I think he remembers me taking him there last year and dunking him. Who knew it would scar him for life?? Needless to say, we didn't go back. Screaming so the whole pool stared and attempting to tear off my bathing suit just didn't seem like the kind of fun I want to repeat.
We are continuing to settle in here at Tybee. We still have more boxes than I would like and I seem to have lost my motiviation to put stuff away but we'll get there. We have been to the beach twice so at least we are taking advantage of our surroundings.
On a funny/wish I had a camera note, Mills has been great about coming up and down the stairs. He goes down on his bottom and comes up climbing on all fours. Well...he wanted desperately to get a basketball up the stairs and couldn't do it climbing on all fours. So, he quickly learned how climb up like the rest of us. I wish I had a camera so you could have seen this huge ball coming up the stairs with two little legs sticking out. He was grunting and sweating by the time he got to the top but he did it-ball and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment