Thursday, July 23, 2009

Water Baby

So after my last posts about swim class this may seem like an odd title. However, Mills has spent more time in the water than out this past week. We went to North Carolina to visit family and Mills had his first trip out on the boat. He LOVED it. The faster Johnny went, the more he loved it. I was trying to teach him to say Whoooooooo Hoooooooo. We also stayed with my aunt and uncle who have a pool in their backyard. I think his bathing suit stayed more wet than dry on this trip. Today we spent the day with Hank's sister and her family at Hilton Head. Hank and I especially loved it because they all chased him up and down the beach and gave us a break. Summer has been good to us and we have discovered that Mills loves the water-just not dunking.

No comments: