Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Mommy and Me
Mills had his first swimming class today. I won't say it was a bust but I won't say that he is the little fish we thought he was. I honestly didn't think that we would go under water on the first day. Yep!! Blow in his face and dunk him. He went down with his eyes open and came up with his eyes open. Only the coming up was mad!! They also wanted him to jump off the side to me. Okay, it was cold when he got out but I am not so sure he wanted to get back in either. Hopefully Thursday will go much better. I think his most exciting part was seeing my Mom walk in. Oh well, we'll try again and I'll let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment