
I realize I am a few days past but it really takes me way too long to upload the pictures on the computer. I should make that Hank's job from now on!We celebrated Mills' first birthday on Saturday the 7th. I had envisioned getting him this perfect cake that had layers and was blue-I had it all planned in my mind. You notice I said in my mind and that was were it stayed. I got a cake for him from Kroger. It came with way too much icing but I think that was Mills favorite part so he wasn't complaining. I do think he was complaining about the hat that I bought him though. For some reason, he has insight into his future and didn't want any proof that his mom made him wear a hat with puff and fur on it. When it came to the cake eating part, he was hilarious. Rather than digging his hands into the cake, he looked around and leaned forward and bit into it. I have attached proof from the cake eating and the aftermath.
We are so thankful to all the friends and family that came to celebrate with us.
Happy First Birthday Little Buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment