Monday, September 1, 2014

Finally First Grade!

Okay so it is Labor Day weekend and I am just now writing about his first day of First Grade! Oh well, at least he isn't finishing 1st grade. We are incredibly blessed to have our same teacher from last year again. I requested Mrs. Best for Mills again for multiple reasons not the least of which that she LOVES him and he LOVES her. When I told him that Mrs. Best would be his teacher and that his buddies Athen and Griffin would be in his class, he looked at me like it wasn't even an option that wouldn't happen. I really believe he didn't think it was even an option!! We have had a great start: 100's on all his first real tests. Except his dictation where he misspelled My as Mi. I mean come on, it sounds like that. As you can see, he has gone from wanting to be a worker man to a paleontologist. We shall see!!

No comments: