Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Negotiator

This is one of those stories that I am sure I won't soon forget but just want to make sure. We laugh in our family and say that it has gone viral!! Mills is cutting out an octopus puppet in class. He soon decides that the feet and body are too hard. So what does my 5 year old do? He tells his teacher that he will give her 1 blue ticket to cut it out for him. (Side note: they get blue tickets for good choices. At the end of the week, they get to take their tickets and get items out of the treasure box.) Mrs. Best: It will take more than that! It will take 4 tickets. Mills: I got this! (As he shoots her double guns and winks) He gives her the tickets. Mrs. Best: you won't have enough to go to the treasure box. Mills: I'll go next week. Here is my favorite part---she does it!! Me: Jenny,why did you cut it out? Mrs. Best: Well he gave me the tickets! What next???

No comments: