Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cheese!

Hank recently informed me that this is the last birthday party for Mills that I can make cute! So, if this is the last one, I went all out. Pizza is one food item on Mills' short list of "foods he will eat." Pizza party it is!
I went to my sweet friend at Big Frog T-shirt. She was able to take my design and run with it. The back says "Any way you slice it, Mills is 5!" He demanded to have a frog on his shirt and she was more than happy to oblige. Why a frog-I don't know.
The invitation was on a dollar store pizza cutter! One little boy in Mills' class took it to chop down a tree and another took it to a pizza restaurant to see if they would use it. How cute!
I made every child a chef's hat with their name. The only problem was when a little girl showed up without RSVPing. Ughhhh! I also made the placemats to look like the Italian flag and then they could decorate the pizza with stickers. My version of a game to keep them occupied while we waited for the pizzas.
This was possibly my favorite part! Mini pizza boxes with a cookie pizza inside. I love the guest check attached to the top. Seriously cute, right!
They put on their mustaches to make them official and decorate their "pizzas." We had anchovies(swedish fish), pepperoni(twizzler), sausage(milk duds),peppers(M&Ms), and cheese (shredded chocolate). Loads of sugar but I sent them home!
Mills said it was the BEST birthday party ever!

No comments: