Saturday, March 31, 2012
St. Patrick's (a little late)
I took pictures so I could document our fun St. Pat's day and then obviously never found time to post them. So slack!!! I thought I would be all crafty and decorate like a leprechaun had visited. I got everything together and then waited for Mills to fall asleep. Okay so I got tired of waiting and thought I could just be really quiet. Not so much!! He got out of his tent and saw it all. Oh well! Of course, then he wanted it all. I had to quickly convince him to put it all away and then I had to redecorate all over again. The next morning he didn't even eat the gold coins because he thought they were plastic. This is one time where the thought definitely counts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment