Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy 4th Birthday!
Okay so I am a few days late-more like almost ten. I am having a hard time saying that I have a 4 year old. Not that I don't want for him to grow up but 4!!!! This year I decided to be "that" mom. I went all out for his class party. We didn't have one at the house but we did it up right for his party. First we had to decide on a theme. We went back and forth between robots (read Transformers) or super heroes (read Iron Man). I decided I could make super heroes much cuter so we went with that. As Hank said, "Super heroes aren't cute.." But in this Mama's world, it has to be cute at least. I had to incorporate some Iron Man into the theme because that is what Mills loves-this week. I made every child in the room capes with their initials, masks, personalized gift bags. It went on and on. I had the best time!! Oh wait, I guess it is supposed to be all about Mills and him having fun. Oops!! He loved it!! We had Iron Man plates and everyone got a Super Hero pez dispenser.
A friend of mine always write about her children on their birthdays and it is always so sweet. I am not as eloquent as her but I'll give it a try.
4 things we LOVE about Mills...
1. His wild and crazy curly hair. It is his signature! Every old woman at church wants to run her fingers through his hair.
2. His love to nap. He definitely looks like his Daddy but he loves to sleep like his Mama.
3. His sweet, sweet smile. Overbite and all from sucking his thumb. Orthodontist here we come.
4. The fact that he has finally found his voice. He LOVES to talk. You may not understand what he is saying but boy will he talk up a storm. His teacher has even said he is talking too much. Cracking me up!
Happy Birthday my sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment