Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Potty!!

I hate that it has been so long since I have blogged. I have it in my head that if I don't have pictures then why blog. So not true!
We are in the midst of potty training and it has been an adventure to say the least. According to his teacher, he is potty trained at school but home is a different story. Most or all of it is Mommy. I just can't remember to run him to the potty every 30 minutes. But we are trying and doing better. All thanks to Mills really. He now doesn't like to have wet or dirty underwear/pull-ups on. So he quickly pulls them off. This means at 2AM when he has a poopy diaper-yep, that one comes off too. Later that morning, when Hank went to wake him up, he was lying on his bed with all parts flying to the wind because everything was off. So this is where we are....to be continued. As I am typing this, I just turned around and there he was-nothing on! Timing!

1 comment:

Kim_Akiva said...

Good job Mills. Potty present is on the way.