Every year on his birthday, I reflect back to the day he was born and I can still remember it like it was yesterday. Now 3 whole years has passed. I sit here trying to put into words what he means to us and I just can't do it. He may not say much but he has this great smile that lets you know what he is thinking. He loves to play outside and RUN. He would run all day if you let him. He has that WILD and crazy hair that people always comment on. Old ladies love to run their finger through is hair. He loves a good laugh-a good hearty laugh. He wants to be scared and is thrilled by a good game of chase. Most of the time, he is a good boy who enjoys giving smooches because he loves the sound it makes. We have our moments-don't get me wrong. When he wants something, he wants it now! No patience. But we are working on that.
At night when I go to check on him before I go to bed, I just stare at his sweet face. I mean I could look at him for hours. Isn't that silly? He just makes my heart swell with love and pride. There he lays with all 3 of his guys tucked somewhere by-never far away-his head on that old bear pillow and his yellow blanket with drool all over it. But you know what-I wouldn't trade him for the whole world! He is my little buddy!
Happy Birthday Mills!!
**I'll publish birthday pics later.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mills!!! I can't believe it's already been 3 years!!!
Post a Comment