Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Big Indian Drum
Okay so that was the name of the song we sang for the entire parade today at Mills' school. I was so proud of him. He wore the pillow case costume and the hat!! He walked the entire parade (although he carried "the guys" with him) and even got into it. He started making Indian noises and everything. He stopped to give several people hi fives-as if he was famous. After the parade, we went to sing and that wasn't such a hit. A little girl next to him started crying and it was almost as if he said, "Oh, we can cry??" His teacher gave him the Indian name of "Gentle One" which made Hank and I laugh. We thought maybe at school?? He had a great time and I loved every minute of it. (Blogger wouldn't let me upload photos so I'll try again later.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment