Sunday, October 17, 2010

Candy, candy, and more candy

That seemed to unintentionally be the theme of our weekend. Friday night we went to the SCPS Homecoming football game. I gave Mills a ring pop to keep him occupied. He loved the game and yelled "go" every so often but he was much more interested in the ring pop than anything else.
On Saturday, we went to SCPS Super Saturday and he had a BLAST! On the first game, he threw the fishing pole over and back came a lollipop. He immediately put his 2 fists up in the air and yelled "Wahooo!" On the 2nd game, out came another lollipop. Now we are talking. Of course, he had to have both. Doubled fisted them all day. One lick on green, then one lick on purple. Last night, we went out to eat with our great friends the Hendricks. She is our pediatrician and gave him his flu mist. Well, guess what comes with the "shot", a lollipop. Busy weekend and no more lollies for a while! Here is a picture of Super Sat and the double fisting lollipops. I also have a picture of the game and it is huge (couldn't size it down) but I thought it was worth putting it on here. Okay so the picture didn't work and now I can't erase it. Oh well!

No comments: