Monday, August 30, 2010

Starting school

Mills and I both started school a few weeks ago. My first day seemed to go a little better than his. When I arrived at his room to pick him up, this is what I saw.
Notice no coloring, just a blank apple. I knew this didn't look good. He had no nap, no lunch, and refused to color.
The second day went much better and this is what he was able to accomplish.
Much better! His teacher says he LOVES to paint but isn't too thrilled with coloring. I guess he just likes to get messy. Of course, I just admire his teacher for painting with 10 two year olds. I don't think I would be as brave. He has the sweetest, greatest teacher we could ever ask for and we ADORE Mrs. Trelle. He has gone several days without crying when I drop him off so Mommy is happy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big and cute he is! I could eat those curls up!!! So glad school is going well!