So Mills has learned how to open the refrigerator by himself. The other night he ran out of the room and returned a few minutes later with an applesauce and spoon. Yes, he got all of that by himself! I gladly helped him and thought okay that was a nice snack. Again, out of the room and back with applesauce and this time with measuring spoons. They are all in the same drawer and hey at least they were spoons. We repeated this process 2 more times until Mommy thought-uh oh, applesauce is used to combat constipation. This could be bad!! Needless to say, we had to buy a lock for the fridge.
I think he is going through a growing spurt because as I type this he is sitting on the couch with an entire bag of cookies that he got out himself. Hank says he is trying hard to fit into those 2T clothes I bought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment