Friday, February 5, 2010

2 years and 1 day

Okay so I am one day late but who's counting. I know that I say this at every major event in Mills' life but I truly can't believe that he is 2 already. I still feel like I can take myself back to that Monday in the hospital like it was yesterday. He was so sweet and little. Now he is tall and two! Now he has the best belly laugh I have ever heard. Now his WILD hair is what you notice first. Now his brown eyes have a hint of mischief in them. Now he climbs everything in sight as high as it will go. Now he is ALL boy who loves to play outside, in the rain, in the cold, as long as he is outdoors. Now he loves to ride his Gator and the faster the better. Now my little buddy is 2 years and 1 day. Happy Birthday!

No comments: