Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Fun!

Let's see...how do I catch everyone up.
Mills and his friend Holdyn went to the fountains and played a few weeks ago. He ate watermelon for the first time and had a blast! Here is a video of him doing what he does best-being all boy.


Next we headed to the beach after school was out. My dad kept referring to Mills as a sea turtle. You would take him up to the sand on the beach and he would just run back into the water. He LOVED it all. He learned how to pull his feet up when a wave came and how to throw sand on Mommy with his shovel.

After the beach, we traveled to North Carolina to see family. My Uncle Tommy has a pool in his backyard and we found out that Mills is a water baby. On a separate note, I have been moved to teach 2nd grade. After some crying, I think it will be a good move and a learning experience. We will be taking swimming lessons in a few weeks and hopefully I'll get some more pics of the fish!!

No comments: