Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Oh so much!
I feel guilty that I haven't updated our blog in so long. Let's see-Hank is staying at Richmond Hill United Methodist Church for one more year. This means no packing!! Yeah! Mills is walking up a storm. He is in to everything and he tries everything. Last night, Hank and I watched him climb on top of his truck and then place one foot on the steering wheel and then the other dangled off. He just stood there and laughed. He has another tooth coming in on the bottom which will make 7. It has just been so much fun to watch his little personality develop. He really has a great sense of humor. He'll do anything for a laugh. I only have 2 and half weeks of school left and then SUMMER! I can't wait to stay home and spend the day with Mills. My Mother's day was fabulous. I don't think I got out of my PJ's all day. And everyone knows for me that makes for a great day. Whew! I think that is it for now. I'll try not to let so much time pass next time. Try being the operative word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment