The teacher handed me Mills' picture with the Easter Bunny today and this is what I got. Where is the bunny you might ask? So did I. Did every other babies picture include the bunny? Why yes! So where is the bunny in my son's photo? Apparently Mills has a stronge dislike for big headed characters. He would go no where near the bunny and they barely could get him to sit in the chair and look at that egg. To quote my dad, "When they told Mills he was going to sit in the bunnies lap, I am sure all he thought was "Wanna Bet."
Monday, March 30, 2009
Wanna Bet
The teacher handed me Mills' picture with the Easter Bunny today and this is what I got. Where is the bunny you might ask? So did I. Did every other babies picture include the bunny? Why yes! So where is the bunny in my son's photo? Apparently Mills has a stronge dislike for big headed characters. He would go no where near the bunny and they barely could get him to sit in the chair and look at that egg. To quote my dad, "When they told Mills he was going to sit in the bunnies lap, I am sure all he thought was "Wanna Bet."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG! So funny! I don't blame him!
Holdyn is right there with him. Cynthia took him today to see the easter bunny. He screamed loudly. She got the picture. My mom felt it was torturing him. We felt it was only five minutes and he would survive! Honestly, we were just needing to document his cute monogrammed outfit. He did survive. I talked to him tonight. I asked him if he liked the Easter Bunny. He said, "Oh Yes." Mills is getting so big. I am sending him a Easter bucket with some happies. My mom will give it to you. Talk to you soon. Kiss those cute cheeks for me. Tiffany
Post a Comment