Saturday, January 10, 2009
Almost there!
I absolutely cannot believe that in a few weeks Mills will be 1! I have said it a million times and I will say it a million more but boy does time fly. I have no new pictures but he seems to change more every day so I thought I would update everyone. He is getting 2 new teeth on the top which will bring him to a grand total of 6 when those "officially" come in. He is getting more and more confident in his standing. Yesterday, he stood by himself not holding on to anything for almost a minute. A world record in this house! He has started eating table food for supper. Tonight he ate chicken sticks (which look and smell AWFUL), diced apples, and diced carrots. He makes the YUM sound after every bite. He has even learned to drink out of a sippy cup. He still uses the bottle but we are getting there. So many changes for such a little guy. He definitely has an adventurous spirit. I have caught him standing inside his toy truck on his tippy toes to reach the very top most drawer. Tonight Hank took him for a walk in his wagon and he was leaning very far out of the wagon to touch the wheel as it went around. He definitely wants to try everything and not just once but usually twice and three times if it was fun. Every day is an adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can not believe your little man is almost one!!! Seems like just yesterday we were awaiting his arrival!!! :)
Post a Comment