I apologize that I haven't posted in a while. No good excuses just excuses. We went to Disney World a few weeks ago. A long anticipated trip by my husband. After we got back, he said he wasn't sure when if ever we would go back to Disney. Mills had a stomach virus all the way down. Hank had a stomach virus all the way back. Actually now that I am looking at those sentences, I should probably put ALL in all caps. Not fun! We did enjoy spending Sunday morning in Animal Kingdom with his sister, Michelle, and her family. So that was our long anticipated trip to Disney. When we returned, Disney returned with us as I got sick, then I gave it to my mom and dad.

Mills after he had gotten sick all over the floor of the restaurant.

Happier times at the Animal Kingdom.
No comments:
Post a Comment